- Coordinator DECORE presentation_ECS Meeting Toronto 2013 (http://www.electrochem.org/meetings/biannual/223/)
- ULL DECORE abstract_GE-RSEQ Meeting Valencia 2013 (http://congresos.adeituv.es/electroquimica/ficha.es.html)
- Coordinator DECORE presentation_CIMTEC Forum on New Materials 2014 (http://www.cimtec-congress.org/6thforum_on_new_materials)
- Coordinator DECORE presentation_SCI 2014 (http://sci2014.unical.it/)
1. 223th ECS Meeting, Toronto, 12-16 May 2013, G. Granozzi, “Decore: A New European Project Aiming at Innovative DEFCs Operating at Intermediate Temperatures”,
2. XXI Congreso de la Sociedad Iberoamericana de Electroquimica, La Serena - Chile, 6-11 Avril 2014, M. Arevalo Morales et al. , “CARBUROS METÁLICOS PARA LA ELECTROOXIDACIÓN DE MONÓXIDO DE CARBONO Y ALCOHOLES”
3. ECEE 2014, Shanghai P.R. of China, March 13-16, “Electrochemical Exploitation of Biomass” A. Lavacchi et al.
4. XXXV Meeting of electrochemicstry of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry, Brugos, Spain, 14-16 July 2014, G. García et al., “Metallic carbides and nitrides as catalysts and co-catalysts for CO and alcohol electrooxidation reactions”
5. GE-RSEQ meeting at Valencia (Spain), 15-17 July 2013, E. Pastor, “Development of a Direct Ethanol Fuel Cell: DECORE”
6. Nanosmat 2014, Dublin- Ireland, 8-11 September 2014, D. Fittipaldi et al. “ TiOxCy as electrode material for intermediate T fuel cells”
7. 6th Forum on New Materials, Duramet Workshop, Montecatini - Italy, 15-19 June 2014, G. Granozzi, “DECORE: A New european Project Aiming at innovative DEFCs operating at intermediate temperatures”
8. XXV Congresso Nazionale della Società Chimica Italiana - SCI 2014, Cosenza-Italy, 7-12 Settembre 2014, G. Granozzi, “DECORE: A New European Project Aiming at Innovative DEFCs Operating at Intermediate Temperatures”
9. XXV Congresso Nazionale della Società Chimica Italiana - SCI 2014, Cosenza-Italy, 7-12 Settembre 2014, L. Calvillo et al., “The carbo-thermal transformation of TiO2 into TiOxCy: tracking intrinsic and electrochemical stabilities”
10. Electrochemistry 2014 (GDCh Conference): Basic Science and Key Technology for Future Applications, Johannes Gutenberg - Universität Mainz, September 22nd - 24th, 2014, J. Kunze at al.
11. Diego Fittipaldi NANOSMAT 9th International Conference on Surfaces, Coatings and Nanostructured Materials - 8-11 September 2014, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
12. 65th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE), 31 August - 5 September, 2014, Lausanne, Switzerland, J. Kunze at al.
13. 65th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE), 31 August - 5 September, 2014, Lausanne, Switzerland, L.Wang, A. Lavacchi et al.
14. The International Conference on Electrochemical Energy Science and Technology (EEST2014), Oct.31-Nov.4, 2014, Shanghai, China, A. Lavacchi et al.
15. 11th ECHEMS - Electrochemistry in renewable energy based on molecular mechanisms, Bad Zwischenahn - Germany, 15-18 June 2015, M. Fleige, “Electrochemical cell designs for the study of electrocatalytic oxidation of small organic molecules at elevated temperatures”
16. Euro-mediterranean Hydrogen Technologies Conference (EmHyTeC2014), Taormina, Italy, 09-12 December 2014, G. García et al., “CO, H2, CH3OH and CH3CH2OH oxidations on molybdenum and tungsten carbides/nitrides materials”
17. 17th Topical Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry, C. di Valentin, 31 May – 3 June 2015 Saint-Malo, France
18. 17th Topical Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry, L. Wang et al. 31 May – 3 June 2015 Saint-Malo, France
19. Hyceltec. V Iberian Symposium on Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Advanced Batteries, 5-08 July 2015, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, G. García et al., “Electrocatalysis on metallic carbide catalysts” and “Metal carbides nanoparticles by carbothermal and urea glass methods”; C. Valero et al., “TiOxCy as new supports for Direct Ethanol Fuel Cells”
20. ECS Conference on Electrochemical Energy Conversion & Storage with SOFC-XIV is an international conference convening in Glasgow, July 26-31, 2015, F. Vizza et al.
21. The International Conference on Electrochemical Energy Science and Technology (EEST2014), Aug.16-Aug 19, 2015, Vancouver, Canada, A. Lavacchi et al.
22. ELECTROCHEMICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE 2015 (Annual Meeting of Danish Electrochemical Society), 1-2 October, Copenhagen – Denmark, M. Fleige, “RDE system for ORR measurements at elevated (>100 C) temperature and pressure conditions”
23. The 66th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry, 4-9 October, Taipeh – Taiwan, M. Fleige, “RDE system for ORR measurements at elevated (>100 C) temperature and pressure conditions”